Figures refers to fiscal year 2019/2020.
- 87 employees
- SEK 189.3 million in revenue
Product offering and customers
- Customer-specific development assignments and crypto products for data transfer as well as speech and messaging that are approved by independent security authorities for exchanging sensitive information.
- Authorities, defense organizations, and EU and NATO organizations that handle classified information.
Enterprise mobile security
- Secure smartphones and tablets with VPNs specifically designed for mobile use, for users who handle sensitive information.
- Healthcare and civil authorities such as blue-light services and emergency response authorities as well as industrial companies that handle sensitive information.
Security in critical infrastructure
- Risk and security analysis and data traffic monitoring to reduce the risk of access violations, interruptions or disruptions to critical networks and operating systems.
- Operations within critical social functions, for example energy and drinking water and the process industry.
Sales channels and geographic presence
Mainly direct sales, but we also employ distribution partners in some countries. We have offices in the Netherlands and Sweden, which are our largest markets, as well as in Finland and the US. Due to export restrictions in the crypto industry, sales of security-approved communication systems are directed exclusively at customers in the European market. These restrictions do not apply to our offering for critical infrastructure and enterprise mobile security.
Our main competitors in secure mobile communications and crypto development are companies such as Advenica, Bittium, Secunet, Technolution, Thales and Tutus. Our competitors in IT and OT security for critical infrastructure include Mnemonic, Nixu and Saab Combitech.