Figures refers to fiscal year 2019/2020.
- 614 employees
- SEK 1,428.2 million in revenue
Medical IT systems and services that help customers care for more patients, while retaining or improving the level of quality. The operating area’s offering includes:
- IT systems for efficient diagnostics, archiving, presentation and communication of all types of medical images and related patient information.
- IT systems for operational follow-up and radiation dose monitoring.
- Platform for safer and easier introduction of AI-based tools that improve diagnostics and workflows for users.
- Flexible delivery models that allow customers to choose, for example, between purchasing systems as traditional system installations, cloud services or services where Sectra is responsible for the operation of the system.
- Maintenance in the form of support, system monitoring and upgrades.
- Consulting services related to integration, system design, data migration and business development.
- Training for users and administrators.
Public and private healthcare providers that offer medical imaging services. Customers normally include major hospitals, hospital chains and private clinic chains that are growing and being consolidated. These customers appreciate Sectra’s ability to deliver extremely reliable and scalable solutions for medical diagnostic imaging. They also have a need for communication and collaboration between hospitals, which Sectra can meet.
Sales channels and geographic presence
Imaging IT Solutions has in-house sales organizations in 18 countries as well as partners in some 30 countries in Africa, Europe, the Middle East, North America, Oceania, Japan and South-East Asia. The largest markets are the Netherlands, Scandinavia, the UK and the US.