To increase the effectiveness of healthcare, while maintaining or increasing the quality of care.
To strengthen the stability and efficiency of society’s most important functions through solutions for critical IT security.
Our customers are our highest priority. Adopting a structured, long-term approach in order to achieve greater customer value is the main driving force for our employees. We create profitable growth by having satisfied customers and dedicated employees, which ultimately benefits our owners.
Strategies customer value and employees
- Customers and customer satisfaction are always assigned top priority to enable long-term growth.
- Close relationships with demanding customers to ensure that Sectra’s solutions meet market demands for quality, functionality, and usability.
- A corporate culture that motivates and inspires the company’s employees to solve customer problems, help their fellow human beings and meet—and in many cases exceed—customer expectations.
Innovation for sustainable growth
We want our customers to know that we are a future-proof choice that can help them meet the challenges of today as well as tomorrow. We continuously invest in new and ongoing development. This development takes place in close cooperation with our customers, and many of our research projects are conducted together with universities, hospitals and strategic partners around the world. Solutions for digital pathology, computer-aided 3D trauma surgery and applications for image analysis based on artificial intelligence (AI) are examples of the results of successful collaborations.
- 10–15% of consolidated sales are invested in R&D every year
- 22 patent families in the Group
- Close cooperation with customers, universities and industrial partners in order to identify needs and ideas, is combined with a positive corporate culture where management allows the employees to test out new ideas and projects.
Multi-national expansion to become market leading
Sectra has customers in more than 60 countries worldwide. Sales are conducted in 19 countries through own offices across Europe, North America and Oceania as well as some 40 partners in various regions.
Strategies geographic expansion
Sectra believes that it is better to be big in a few countries than to be small in many. Our ambition is to be the largest or second largest supplier in the countries where sales are conducted through the company’s own offices. Accordingly, the Group’s long-term strategies are:
- International expansion mainly in areas and regions where Sectra holds an established position. This will primarily be achieved through organic growth, in certain cases supplemented by acquisitions that strengthen the Group’s organic growth.
- Expansion into new geographic markets following thorough analysis and at a controlled pace as Sectra achieves a strong position in existing markets.