Sectra’s Nomination Committee for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
Linköping, Sweden, December 20, 2021 – International medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra (STO: SECT B) has appointed a Nomination Committee for the company’s 2022 Annual General Meeting, which will be held on September 8 in Linköping, Sweden.
The composition of the Nomination Committee complies with the instructions adopted at the 2021 Annual General Meeting. Pursuant to these instructions, the Nomination Committee was formed on the basis of known shareholdings in the company as of October 31, 2021 and comprises four members, one of whom is the Chairman of the Board and three of whom represent the largest shareholders in the company based on the number of votes. Should one of the largest shareholders in terms of voting rights have waived their right to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee, the next shareholder in order of size has been given the opportunity to appoint a member.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following members:
- Torbjörn Kronander (for own and related parties’ shareholdings)
- Patrik Jönsson (representing SEB Investment Management)
- Jan Särlvik (representing Nordea Investment Funds)
- Jan-Olof Brüer (in his role as Chairman of the Board and for own and related parties’ shareholdings)
The members of the Nomination Committee represent a total of approximately 48% of the votes and 41% of the shares of Sectra.
The Nomination Committee is responsible for preparing and submitting proposals regarding:
- election of the Chairman of the Board and other Board members
- allocation of Board fee payments to the Chairman and other members of the Board and potential remuneration for committee work
- election of and fees to the auditor and deputy auditor (where applicable)
- decisions on amendments to the Nomination Committee instructions, if the Nomination Committee deems such amendments to be necessary
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals may do so in writing to the Nomination Committee by e-mail: email@example.com, or by mail: Sectra AB, Attn. Nomination Committee, Teknikringen 20, SE-583 30 Linköping, Sweden. In order for a proposal to be addressed, the Nomination Committee must have received the proposal in good time prior to the notice of the Annual General Meeting.
This information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 1:30 p.m. CET on December 20, 2021.