Registration and notification
A shareholder wishing to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) shall
- be entered as a shareholder in the register of shareholders held by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Wednesday, August 31, 2022, and
- no later than Friday, September 2, 2022 provide notification to the company in accordance with the instructions in this Notice. For shareholders that choose to submit a postal vote, such postal vote is deemed to be a notification for the AGM, see below.
A shareholder who wishes to participate in the AGM and who holds its shares through a nominee (Sw. förvaltare) must arrange for the shares to be registered in its name so that the shareholder is registered in the register of shareholders as of the record date August 31, 2022. Such a registration can be temporary (so-called voting registration) and shall be requested with the nominee according to the nominee’s requirements at such time in advance as is determined by the nominee. A voting registration that has been completed by the nominee no later than September 2, 2022 will be taken into account when preparing the register of shareholders.
A notification to participate in the AGM shall be submitted
- in writing by post to Sectra AB (publ), Annual General Meeting, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm or
- via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website, https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy/, by way of BankID verification
- by phone +46-8-402 58 70
A notification shall include the shareholder’s name, personal or corporate registration number, address, phone number and number of shares held and, if relevant, information about any proxy holder or accompanying assistant (not more than two). Proxy holders and representatives of legal entities must submit their proxies in original copies, certificates of registration and other documents of authority well in advance of the AGM on the address set forth above.
The Board of Directors of Sectra has with reference to § 12 in the Articles of Association decided that shareholders shall be entitled to exercise their voting right at the AGM by way of postal voting pursuant to chapter 7 § 4a of the Companies Act (2005:551).
For shareholders who choose to vote by post, a submitted postal vote is deemed to be a notification for the meeting.
In order to submit a postal vote, the shareholders shall use a particular form, please see the documents tab.
A completed and signed form shall be sent:
- by post to Sectra AB (publ), c/o Euroclear AB, “Annual General Meeting”, Box 191, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden or
- by way of e-mail to email@example.com (refer to “Sectra AB – Postal voting” in the subject line).
The signed form must be submitted to Euroclear Sweden AB no later than September 2, 2022.
Shareholders who are individuals may choose to submit his or her vote digitally by BankID verification via Euroclear Sweden AB’s website, https://anmalan.vpc.se/euroclearproxy/. Such digital votes must be submitted no later than September 2, 2022.
For shareholders who are legal entities, a certificate of registration or other documentation to prove authority must be submitted together with the form.
If the shareholder is represented by proxy, a written proxy must be submitted. Proxy forms is available under the documents tab and will be sent to shareholders who request it and provides an address. Forms can be ordered by phone, +46-13-23 52 00, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information and terms for the completion of the postal vote are included in the form.