Change in number of shares outstanding in Sectra AB during January
Linköping, Sweden – January 31, 2022 – During January, the number of shares outstanding in the medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra (STO: SECT B) increased by 34,855 ordinary Class B shares and 1,000,000 ordinary Class C shares. As of today, the final trading day of the month, the number of shares in the company totals 193,662,325 and the number of votes amounts to 311,593,465.
The changes were attributable to:
- conversion of Sectra’s convertible debenture program 2018/2022.
- a new issue of Class C shares related to Sectra’s long-term incentive programs LTIP 2021 SROW and LTIP 2021 NA.
The number of shares and votes after the changes is distributed as follows:
- 13,103,460 ordinary Class A shares corresponding to 131,034,600 votes
- 179,558,865 ordinary Class B shares corresponding to 179,558,865 votes
- 1,000,000 ordinary Class C shares corresponding to 1,000,000 votes
As of January 31, 2022, Sectra’s holding of treasury shares amounts to 1,000,000 Class C shares, corresponding to 0.5% of the capital in the company and 0.3% of the votes.
The information in this press release is such that Sectra AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in compliance with the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on January 31, 2022, at 8:20 a.m. (CET).