Year-end report 2021/2022
Financial report and the report presentation are available below.
- 8:15 a.m. CEST: Publication of year-end report
- 10:00 a.m. CEST: Presentation of the report
Sectra’s Executive Management will present the financial report and respond to questions.
You can participate in the live event, see the instructions tab, or watch a recorded version available via this webpage after the conference.
- Torbjörn Kronander, CEO and President Sectra AB
- Jessica Holmquist, new CFO
- Fredrik Gustavsson, CTO of Sectra’s Imaging IT Solutions operations, will discuss the transition to selling software as a service (SaaS) and the plans for increased transparency around cloud-based subscriptions in external reporting.
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to attend the presentation which will take place via Microsoft Teams.
- Click on the link “Join presentation” below to watch the live presentation.
- If you don’t have a Teams app installed on your computer, you need to choose between:
– Download the Windows app.
– Watch through your web browser.
- If you plan to watch the presentation on a mobile phone, you may need to download the Teams app.
Questions can be posed using the chat function or by sending questions in advance via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closed period/silent period starts May 5, 2022. From this day until public announcement of the year-end report, there are no meetings with investors, analysts or other players on the capital market.