Sectra’s Nomination Committee for the 2021 Annual General Meeting
Linköping, Sweden, December 22, 2020 – The international medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra (STO: SECT B) has appointed a Nomination Committee for the company’s 2021 Annual General Meeting.
The composition of the Nomination Committee is in accordance with the instructions adopted at the 2020 Annual General Meeting. Pursuant to these instructions, the Nomination Committee shall be formed on the basis of known shareholdings in the company as of October 31, 2020 and comprises four members, one of whom is the Chairman of the Board and three of whom represent the largest shareholders in the company based on the number of votes. Should one of the largest shareholders in terms of voting rights waive their right to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee, the next shareholder in order of size shall be given the opportunity to appoint a member.
The Nomination Committee comprises the following members:
- Torbjörn Kronander (for own and related parties’ shareholdings)
- Jan Särlvik (representing Nordea Investment Funds)
- Martin Gärtner (representing SEB Investment Management)
- Jan-Olof Brüer (in his role as Chairman of the Board and for own and related parties’ shareholdings)
As of November 30, 2020, the members of the Nomination Committee represent a total of approximately 49% of the votes and 43% of the shares of Sectra.
Jan Särlvik, who is representing the fourth-largest shareholder in terms of votes, will be appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee. Torbjörn Kronander, the company’s largest shareholder in terms of votes, has decided to abstain from the chairmanship due to his role as CEO and President of Sectra AB.
The Nomination Committee will prepare and submit proposals regarding:
- election of the Chairman of the Board and other Board members
- allocation of Board fee payments to the Chairman and other members of the Board and potential remuneration for committee work
- election of and fees to the auditors and deputy auditors (where applicable)
- decisions on amendments to the Nomination Committee instructions, if the Nomination Committee deems such amendments to be necessary
- Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals may do so in writing to the Nomination Committee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail: Sectra AB, Attn. Nomination Committee, Teknikringen 20, SE-583 30 Linköping, Sweden. In order for a proposal to be addressed, the Nomination Committee must have received it in good time prior to the publication of the notice of the Annual General Meeting.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 8:20 a.m. CET on December 22, 2020.
For further information, please contact:
Dr. Torbjörn Kronander, President and CEO, Sectra AB, +46 (0) 705 23 52 27
Sectra assists hospitals throughout the world to enhance the efficiency of care, and authorities and defense forces in Europe to protect society’s most sensitive information. Thereby, Sectra contributes to a healthier and safer society. The company was founded in 1978, has its head office in Linköping, Sweden, with direct sales in 19 countries, and operates through partners worldwide. Sales in the 2019/2020 fiscal year totaled SEK 1,661 million. The Sectra share is quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For more information, visit https://sectra.com/.